Customer Solutions Center Associate
• Promote strong and lasting customer relationships by providing quality service and sales in an efficient and highly professional manner.
• Understand customer needs and identify opportunities to provide additional products and services as appropriate, delivering superior customer service.
• Acquire and maintain a thorough knowledge of all bank products and services including, but not limited to, deposits, loans, and electronic banking.
• Act as a liaison between customers and departments as necessary to address account issues.
• Respond positively to changing work demands in a fast-paced environment.
• Refer calls to appropriate individual, branch or department when necessary.
• Process transactions as requested by customer including telephone transfers.
• Provide support and promote the use of online, mobile and bill payment banking services.
• Adjust schedule as necessary to assist the department in responding to changes in volume appropriately.
• Must possess the ability to navigate multiple computer applications while engaged in conversation with customers.
• Explain, promote, and sell the products and services of Wilson Bank and Trust.
• Will be required to work Saturdays including extended hours when necessary and certain community events as assigned by supervisor.
• Adheres to compliance with all federal bank regulations and laws, including those for consumer protection and the Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering Program.
• Other duties as assigned.